Monday, December 19, 2011

Yahoo keyword suggestion tool?

Hi if someone could help me t o get what is wrong with my site ...





I have check at keyword tool for yahoo search http://www.keywordspy.com/research/search.aspx?q=luxury%20villas%20for%20rent%26amp;tab=keyword-overview


For two keywords and there is search volume below but what is interesting by Awstats and google analytics I did not get not even one click in last months for this keywords even I am on frnoont page and one keyword is even on 3th place! :


1. 鈥瀕uxury villas for rent鈥?br>

PPC Advertisers: 223


CPC: $3.49


Search Volume: 8,100/mo


2.鈥淟uxury villas for sale鈥?PPC Advertisers: 193


CPC: $3.30


Search Volume: 6,600/mo





Why I do not get traffic from these keywords even am on first page of yahoo with them . What can be issue , does anybody knows


My page is :


http://www.luxuryhomegate.com


Thanks


Sam|||It really depends on your competition. Someone could be trying to monopolize those keywords by allowing a huge budget to stay in front of the line.





That is, by the way, a huge CPC for such a small search volume. So the competition is obviously very ferocious.





I would like to suggest you revise your site's SEO as there are a few simple improvements that could make a big difference. I actually see quite a few points to improve.





I see you get good SERP (search result page) on Bing but not on Google.





If you need help with this, send me an email by clicking my avatar.|||You should be getting traffic from the terms, double check your Google Analytics account.


If you're #3 for that term of Luxury Villas for Rent, you should for sure be getting clicks.


According to google keywords there's 12,000 searches a month for that term.

No comments:

Post a Comment