Saturday, December 24, 2011

SEO question: whats a good keyword ranking tool? has anyone heard of or use "advanced web ranking"?

What was your experience with it, is it a popular tool? I downloaded it for the free 30 day trial... If not, what do you use?|||My favorite keyword tool is WordTracker.com. As part of their subscription service, which isn't exactly cheap, you get quite a few useful tools. But they do have a free trial that you can use as many times as you want, and many people often find that the free tool suits their needs. Theres also a free keyword tool at SEO Book that i've found to be quite helpful and accurate.





http://tools.seobook.com/general/keyword鈥?/a>|||All tools are pretty subjective. They all have their own 'databases'





To determine which keywords rank best for my particular site, I used both wordtracker and keyworddiscovery. I also used Google Adwords. All three had different results, so I selected keywords on a combination of the three tools. This site helped me out too: http://www.spiderseeker.com it has an article on selecting the right keywords.

No comments:

Post a Comment