Friday, December 16, 2011

Are there any case studies online that deal with successful keyword research tool use?

As an experienced internet marketer that builds websites on a daily basis, I can honestly say that keyword research is extremely important. I did a bit of online research for you and didn't find any case studies that deal with this issue. However, I can tell you from my own experience that tools like Market Samurai are very effective but so are using free tools as well. In fact, these days, I actually use more free tools than paid ones. this is how I go about it...I find my seed keyword using online shopping sites like shopping.com. then I check out their site maps. Afterwards, I do a fast competitor analysis to see if any of my competitors are i the top 10 on Google. Next, I look for low competition keywords and domain names at Godaddy or Namecheap. Then, I go over to Google adwords keyword research tool and look for keywords that meet specific criteria. Lastly, I evaluate them carefully. I find that this works very well for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment