Saturday, December 24, 2011

Are there any good free keyword research tools available that does not give you limited results?

Or do I really have to buy it...|||Keyword Blueprint 2.0 is currently available for free. It lets you specify exact, phrase or broad match. It tells you how many searches each keyword gets per day, automatically retrieves an unlimited number of related keywords, and even gives you an opinion on whether or not you will be able to compete.





It's personally my favorite keyword research tool.





I included the URL where you can find it below:|||You can buy paid tools like market samurai but you certainly don't have to in order to get great results. In fact, I use the following system that works very well: First, I find a seed keyword using shopping sites, especially their site maps. Next, I do a fast competitive analysis to check the top results in Google to see who is ranking for my keywords. Next, I check out adwords keyword tool to make sure that the words get enough searches to make them worth my time. Next, I visit godaddy or namecheap to make sure that the exact domain name is available. Afterwards, I evaluate everything once again and boom...I'm ready to go.|||Use the keyword tool from Google. It's good and free.

No comments:

Post a Comment