Friday, December 16, 2011

What is the best keyword research tool out there?

A great free way to actually check out keywords are on freekeywords.wordtracker.com. This will tell you how many people per day is searching for a particular keyword or phrase. A really good way to track this is compare the info you find in freekeywords.wordtracker.com with the info you find in g trends(google trends). Google trends lets you know which region, city and language is dominant with that keyword. I would really suggest going to majorleaguewealth.com which will link you to online marketing techniques that are great and thirtydaychallenge.com.|||Wordtracker is good. I like to compare it with Google Adwords Keyword Tool. I used the Site Build It program to build my website and find effective keywords. SBI is the best! Visit my site at http://www.network-marketing-rogue.com





Good Luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment