Monday, December 19, 2011

A question about Google Adwords Keyword Tool.?

I am new to blogging and am planning to start a new blog. For this purpose I have found a niche and when I went to Google Adwords Keyword Tool to check a few related keywords, I found that the Advertiser Competition bar was full meaning it was very high for my keyword. The Global Monthly Search Volume for the same was 40,500. However, when I Google putting my keyword in quotes like "keyword" , I find 19000 odd results.





My query is whether it'll be easy to build a blog in this niche which would be on top of Google search for the related keyword?





I am completely new to SEO and am so asking such a query.





Thank you all|||You must be very clear in your topic selection for blogs. You have 200 blogs to work with. Then go to Google Adwords Keywords tool then type your keywords pick medium paying keywords not high, not low but in between that. Then frame sentence matching that keywords that's all you have done. Input that keywords and phrases on your content. Publish your website. Your website will be in top 10 of the Google Search for more information


log on to : http://www.way2onlinejobs.com

No comments:

Post a Comment