Monday, December 19, 2011

What's the fastest way to use Google Keyword Tool?

I have an Excel spreadsheet with 8,000 keywords that I need to find the 'Global Monthly Searches' data for. I need to do a search for each of these keywords using Google Keyword Tool, then copy and paste the data that I find (the numbers that come up under Global Monthly Searches) back into the Excel spreadsheet.





I must be doing something wrong because apparently I should be able to accomplish this in about 6 hours or so but it seems to be taking a lot longer.





I am pasting about 10 keywords into the search box at a time then copying and pasting each match, one by one, back into my Excel spreadsheet. Is there a way to expedite this process?





I hope someone has a great tip so I can get this done!





Thanks!|||The way you are explaining seems logical and faster then search through all of that data, i do not believe there is any other way of doing this unless somehow you either created a program or downloaded one to easily do this.





Note: If you are copying something the same from the same row maybe copying the whole row could help, but if you are using cells on different columns or row, hit the control key and click the cells you want. This will copy multiple and you can paste them, although i do not know what order they will be displayed it





P.S. im not sure if i helped you lol, i might of helped you excel knowledge lol

No comments:

Post a Comment