Monday, December 19, 2011

Created a keyword research tool, need suggestions for improvement and help in testing.?

I created a keyword research tool





it's abailable at http://www.inabrains.com/keyword_researc鈥?/a>





I need help on testing it's functionality and also suggestions to improve this tool (or any other functionality you feel needs to be added.)





thanks|||Well, first off, misspelled words are something that always get to me, so let me point out a few things. In the Suggested Keywords table, "searches" is spelled "searchs". And in the short description when you first open the page, "It also suggest some additional words" should say "suggests" with an s.





Also, I did a search for one phrase and got the results. Then I did another search for a different phrase, but the results didn't change - they were the results of the first phrase. (That only happened when I hit ENTER to start the search, when I actually clicked the Perform Search button, it worked fine).





One more thing, I didn't really look at the website you have this on, but unless it's a specialized site where it would be obvious what this tool is for, I would give a more detailed description of how it can be useful and what people might use it for.





Hope this helps!

No comments:

Post a Comment