Friday, December 16, 2011

DUDE! Did they update the new Google Adwords keyword tool with Google Instant?

DUDE! Did they update the new Google Adwords keyword tool with Google Instant?





I did a search for a keyword I was optimizing for.. it literally went to 75,000 to 880 Global Monthly searches! I'm a little mad but happy as hell that I am seeing the correct searches!! Whats going down??|||Yep. If you have google account you can sign in with it. And yes the new google instand thing..come up it's really easy to use.|||The point isn't whether the keyword tool has been updated. The point is that you're almost certainly going to see a *lot* more impressions now. And that's bad for your CTR and your AdWords data in general.





See my blog post for details and an example:





http://bit.ly/aSNske|||i'll have to agree with u i think

No comments:

Post a Comment