Monday, December 19, 2011

Best Free Keyword Research Tool?

Hello,





I'm looking for a free keyword search tool that will tell me relative information when searching specific keywords. Something that will display the term search volume as well as the keyword competition or something? I'm only now learning the importance of keyword research and it's affect on quality traffic.





I'm also looking for a backlink analysis tool in which I can plunk in a url and see what sites are linking to it. If you have any other recommendations/tools that you think are great please do let me know.





Thank you


Dave|||You can use google adwords for your keyword tool, it helps you find the right keywords with additional info on the number of searches per month. Once you have your keywords set up, you will need a keyword ranking tool to track all of your keyword's position in google. The seo software I use if called SEO COCKPIT. It gives me all the info on my rank, backlinks, pages indexed, etc. You can try it for free, check it out here. http://seocockpit.com





Hope that helps! :-)|||Hi Dave,





There are several very good keyword research tools. I use all of them at some stage. Here are a few of them. Try them. Hope it will get you on the right track with keyword research.|||Hi Dave!





This is another good tool. I have use this tool to check my keyword position, get more proper keywords, get backlinks and many more..





Check it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment